Introducing version 6.37.0, this should resolve issues and made crucial enhancements for a seamless music experience.
- Find the Google Play Store app on your Android device and open it.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner to open the menu. Select "My apps & games."
- In the "Installed" tab, you'll see a list of apps on your device. Locate the app you want to update.
- If an update is available, you'll see an "Update" button next to the app. Tap "Update" to start the update process.
- If you want your apps to update automatically, you can enable this feature in the Google Play Store settings.
Also, check out: How Do I Download the Audiomack APK?
And that's it! Your app will be updated to the latest version. Keep in mind that the steps might vary slightly based on the version of the Google Play Store and the device you're using. If you have any specific questions or encounter issues, feel free to ask here!