What's Sponsored songs?
Introducing our latest feature on Audiomack: Sponsored Songs! This innovative feature allows artists to repurpose their AMP (Audiomack Monetization Program) balance for featured placement in listeners’ queues. With Sponsored Songs, artists can precisely target their audience by location and genre, even scheduling campaigns for future releases.
Here’s what you can expect from Sponsored Songs:
- Get an estimated play count based on your budget and targeting.
- Audiomack’s algorithm places your sponsored songs in the queues of listeners most likely to enjoy them.
- Campaigns start with a minimum AMP balance of $5 USD, with more payment methods like Stripe and Flutterwave on the horizon.
- Please Note: Only “non-premium” songs are eligible for Sponsored Songs.
Promote Your Music with Sponsored Songs on Audiomack
Audiomack's Sponsored Songs feature lets artists use their streaming revenue from the Audiomack Monetization Program (AMP) to reach new listeners.
With targeted options, artists can:
1. Reach the Right Audience
- Target listeners by location and genre.
- Our algorithm places your sponsored song in the queues of listeners likely to enjoy it.
2. Flexible Campaigns
- Schedule campaigns for future releases.
- Decide how much of your AMP balance to invest.
3. Transparent Estimates
- Receive an immediate play estimate based on your budget and targeting.
- Avoid unreliable and sketchy third-party "marketing" promises.
4. Get Started
- To take advantage of Sponsored Songs, first apply for creator authentication and then AMP (Audiomack Monetization Program).
- Download the Creator App to start a Sponsored Songs campaign, or get started on the web using your Creator Dashboard.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.