You can open local music files from your mobile device using the Audiomack app, and listen to them in your Audiomack app library. Currently, this is only available on the latest Android version of the Audiomack app.
Adding Local Music Files to your Audiomack App Library
- Open your mobile device's file manager
- Select the audio file you want to listen to on Audiomack
- Tap the menu button next to the file
- Select "Open With > Audiomack"
Using Audiomack's Local File Player
- Open the Audiomack app
- Tape"My Library" at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Tap "Offline" in the navigation menu at the top of the screen
- Tap the filter icon on the top left
- In the "Offline" filter menu, scroll down and select "Local File options"