- Open or download the Audiomack Creators app on iOS or Android
- Once logged in, tap the Upload button on the bottom of the screen
- Select the type of upload (Song, Album, Podcast), and browse through your files.
- Add the title and details including features and production credits, and add your cover art.
- Next is metadata. This is important for both fans and tastemakers to find your music. Always add as much detail as possible i.e. sub genre, mood, as well as UPC, and ISRC.
- Before you finish, set up private or promo links, set a specific release time, and edit your track’s URL to make it easy for fans to find and share.
Once you click “Finish...”
Yay, congrats! You released content to your fans and 6 million Audiomack listeners. You’ll have the chance to instantly share the track to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp.
Fixing/Changing the upload
View and manage your uploads (public and private) by going to your Creator Dashboard and scrolling down to View all Content. You can visit your Manage Uploads page here.