After creating an account on Audiomack, you’ll be asked to verify the email address you used to create your account. We do this by sending you a verification email.
To enjoy all the benefits of being an Audiomack account holder, you must verify your email address.
You should receive an email with the subject line “Please verify your email address” within a few minutes of creating your account, but it could take up to 24 hours.
If you haven't received your email confirmation after 24 hours, please do the following:
- Ensure you have access to the email address you used to create your account
- Check to make sure you didn’t accidentally enter the wrong email address
- Check to make sure our email confirmation didn’t land in your spam folder
To help you locate our email faster, we recommend searching for “Please verify your email address” in your inbox.
“I still can’t locate my Audiomack account verification email.”
If the above recommendations fail, please take the following actions:
- Login to your Audiomack account
- Click your username in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Choose "Account Settings"
- Click "Update Email"
- Confirm your email address is spelled correctly — if not, update and save changes
After confirming there are no typos in your email address, please navigate to your dashboard and take the following actions:
- Click "Dashboard" in the land-hand side panel
- Locate the prompt at the top of your screen: “Please confirm your email. Still having issues? Resend confirmation to [your email] or contact support."
- Click "Resend confirmation"
- Return to your inbox and search for "Please verify your email address"
Still can't find the email? Contact us with your account information, and we'll see what we can do!