When you create an Audiomack account, we'll send you a confirmation email to the address you gave us. You must confirm your account in order to access the full range of Audiomack services.
The email confirmation usually arrives within a few minutes, but could take up to 24 hours. If you haven't received your confirmation after that time, follow the steps below:
I can't find the account confirmation email
The most common reasons for not receiving the account confirmation email are:
- no access to the original email address used to setup the account
- typos in the original email address
- the email went to your spam folder
To make finding the email easier, search for the string "Please verify your email address" in your inbox, and double check your spam folder, too. If you still can't find it, navigate to your Account Settings:
- Login to your Audiomack account
- Click your username at the top right corner of the screen
- Choose "Account Settings"
- Then click "Update Email"
- Confirm that your email address is spelled correctly
- If not, update it and save your changes
Once you have confirmed that there are no typos in your email address, navigate to your Dashboard:
- Click "Dashboard" in the panel on the left
- Find the banner a the page that says "Please confirm your email. Still having issues? Resend confirmation to [your email] or contact support."
- Click "Resend confirmation"
- After a few minutes, return to your personal inbox and search for "Please verify your email address" again
Still can't find the email? Contact us and let us know what you've already tried, and we'll see what we can do!